Houston (Z Greinke) (@1.61) vs Milwaukee (J Lyles) (@2.3)
03-09-2019

Our Prediction:

Houston (Z Greinke) will win

Houston (Z Greinke) – Milwaukee (J Lyles) Match Prediction | 03-09-2019 19:40

On top of that he leads the entire MLB in OPS at 1.091 and Slugging at .670. They do have on-base skills though and rare a speedy team with the 3rd most stolen bases in the NL. Hes currently at the top for AVG (.328), Runs (95), Home Runs (41), RBI (89), and stolen bases (26). The Brewers offense is better than average but hardly a group of world beaters. Theyre led by NL MVP candidate Christian Yelich, who leads the team in almost every single offensive category.

Braves. Mets are 2-7 in deGroms last 9 starts vs. Braves are 8-3 in the last 11 meetings. Under is 6-2-1 in deGroms last 9 starts vs. Under is 3-1-1 in the last 5 meetings in New York. Braves. Braves are 9-4 in the last 13 meetings in New York. Mets are 1-6 in deGroms last 7 home starts vs. Braves. Under is 5-0-1 in deGroms last 6 home starts vs. Braves.

[email protected] Milwaukee

He did quite well om that one with a 7 inning, 2-run line. Greinke enters this game after a rather pedestrian start against the Rays where he surrendered 5 runs in 5.3 innings, including two homers. This is Greinkes second start of the season against Milwaukee, with the first coming back in Arizona on June 20th. Greinke usually bounces back well from starts like that, having gone at least 6 innings in each of his 4 starts following a five-run outing this year. He has only given up more than 3 runs in one of those.

Power hitter Mike Moustakas is continuing to make a statement about how he needs a better contract, and is joined by Eric Thames as the big power hitters for Milwaukees lineup. Of course hes hardly the only one on the team having a good season. Theres also Ryan Braun, who remains a threat at the plate even as he ages out of his prime baseball years. Catcher Yasmani Grandal is also having an excellent season with some pop in his bat, and is on pace for at least the second most homers hes ever hit in his career.

However, one of those series wins came against their closest NL Central rival the Chicago Cubs, who they were able to finish off in dramatic fashion with a three-run homer in the ninth in yesterdays game. Though they sit within striking distance, the Brewers have been unable to make a sustained run at the final playoff spot, constantly hovering just outside the gate. The team has definitely taken a step back this season after coming within one game of a trip to the World Series last year, but it was generally thought that were ahead of schedule in 2018. They only sit three games back of the spot in spite of losing 4 of their last 6 series. As for the Brewers, they are currently fighting for their playoff lives in the middle of a scrum for the second wild card spot in the NL.

More from SB Nation

He established a new franchise mark with his 15th double-digit strikeout game of the season, surpassing J.R. Cole ranks second in the Majors in strikeouts (252) and second in the AL (behind only Verlander) in ERA, WHIP (0.96) and Hits allowed per nine innings (6.45). In his last start, Cole struck out 14 and allowed four runs on six hits over 6 2/3 innings in a no-decision against the Tampa Bay Rays Tuesday. Richards previous club standard. Cole is 3-4 with a 3.55 ERA in 12 career starts against the Brewers and 1-3 with a 5.19 ERA and 34 2/3 innings lifetime at Miller Park.

The Astros continue to be a top 3 offense in most traditional offensive stats. The team doesnt really have a single leader with so many players producing. Bregman and Gurriel have easily been the hottest hitters on the team in recent weeks and it looks as though Yordan Alvarez may just get his second consecutive Rookie of the Month honors. Youre also still getting steady productivity out of Altuve, Brantley and Springer, and hopefully Correa will be added back to the mix shortly.

sports

Houser is 2-2 with a 2.40 ERA in 19 games and 45 career innings at Miller Park. Since rejoining the Milwaukee rotation at the end of July, Houser has posted a 2.43 ERA, 1.08 WHIP and struck out 33 batters in 33 1/3 innings over six starts. It will be Housers first start against Houston, though he did earn a win in relief in the lone outing of his career against the Astros. Adrian Houser (6-5, 3.52) gets the start for the Brewers after leaving his last start early due to left hip discomfort. Louis Cardinals on Tuesday. He lasted five innings and threw 74 pitches in that outing, surrendering just one run on four hits against the St.

The DMVI is a tool to find value vs. When calculating the DMVI, we look for the margin of error between the bookmakers line, the final result of a game and then produce the value of what the line should be in the next game for both teams. the current line. DMVI = (Daily Market Value Index) The DMVI is our researched and calculated line compared to the bookmakers line.

To make it even crazier, it all went down at the Rogers Centre, the site of Verlanders second career no-no. which makes him the first MLB pitcher to have two career no-hitters in the same stadium as a visitor. The best part from that game is that the game-winning home run was delivered by rookie Abraham Toro, who was playing in his first series in his native Canada.

Houston Astros at Milwaukee Brewers

But no matter what, Labor Day is a great day for some baseball, so dont forget the early start time at 3:10 today! I hope everyone can take some time today to enjoy the holiday with friends, family and barbecue. Hey everyone, due to the holiday weekend and the fact that Im hanging with my family, Ill be doing it a bit of short form for this preview.

*Note: If theres a 60% chance of the game going OVER, that means, theres a 40% chance of the game going UNDER. After we process it through our math predictor, we then provide a CHANCES OF COVERING percentage for that game, which lets you know if theres any value on the OVER in that game. C.O.G.O. = (Chances Game Going OVER) The C.O.G.O. percentage is based on both teams OVER/UNDER record, using both teams short and long-term OVER/UNDER records.